Saturday, November 2nd, 2019
6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Location: Art & Vine
Take a good quality photo of your pet. We prefer a light background in order to see your pet better. Also, make sure your photo is not blurry and you can see your pet’s eyes and nose well.
A sketch will be made of your pet on a 16 x 20 canvas. When you arrive, you will receive the paints needed for your particular pet.
Directions for this event:
- Registration for this event must be made online. Please scroll down to register.
- Email a good quality photo of your pet to info@uticaArtandVine.com. Your name and phone number must accompany the photo. This will be used to sketch your pet.
- Send in the photo as early as possible. October 28 will be the last day for photos to be accepted.
- Bring in a good quality photo to look at while you are painting.
- Please limit the photo to one pet only.
Below are examples of good and bad photos.
**Please note that this class is a little pricier than usual. This price includes your individual sketch of your pet, all materials and individualized instruction and our complimentary snack, and fruit platter. Your first drink is included with the price of your ticket.
Bookings are closed for this event.